Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016

6 months gone by, only 4 more to go!!



Yesterday I had a two hour delay for school, because of the cold, and today no school at all because it's raining ice. Yasss I love the South :D. And if it's gonna snow, I don't have to go to school again, life is is so much easier here^^ And there is nothing better than not having to go to school and spending the day with a puppy on my lap and drinking coffee, I need some more of this days.

So I'm here now for half a year, which means that they are only 4 more months to go. Even though I'm really excited of meeting my family and friends again (especially my nephew who was born when I was already in the States, so I've never met him before) I have mixed feelings about it. It's gonna be over so soon, and I waited so long for it, but I don't wanna spend the rest of my time here being sad, because I'm gonna experience so much more in the next 4 months, for example I'm going on vacation to Orlando with my local coordinator and some other exchange students, and it's gonna be amazing, I'm so excited!

Here in the South they're all a bit crazy about the cold and snow, so from the week January 18 - January 22 I had barely school, it looked kinda like this:
Monday: No School bc of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Tuesday: 2 hours delay bc of cold (I went out with wet hair and it was frozen^^)
Wednesday: No school bc it was raining ice
Thursday: No school and I have no idea why, it wasn't even cold^^
Friday: Dismissed 1 1/2 hours early bc of snow warning (it didn't snow until 7pm)

When it finally snowed on Friday evening, I felt like I didn't see snow in like ten years or something, ahhhh I love snow!! My hostmum and I drove up Signal Mountain on Saturday to visit friends because they had more snow up there and it was amazing, even though they didn't had that much snow. I played outside with the friends' children and we made snow angel, had something like a snow ball fight (the snow wasn't wet enough for making real snow balls) and sledged and now I have a cold but that was totally worth it. Yass I'm acting like a 10 year old when it's about snow.
Ha, I'm proud of myself, 2 posts in one day! #I'mawesomeIknow\
See ya' sometimes, hopefully soon^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen