Dienstag, 10. November 2015

Changing Host Family

How I already mentioned in the other post, I changed host families. It just didn't work out, I didn't fit in in the family and I wasn't happy. I always kinda thought that I was, but now, since I'm in my new family I'm so much happier. The change was done pretty fast, on Sunday, September the 6, my new local coordinator asked me, if I could imagine to change host families and after I said yes we went to my new host family so I could meet them. After the background check was done (I think it was Tuesday) I could move to them. They are awesome and I love it here. They are both 39 and married, have 3 cats and on Thanksgiving weekend we're getting a Golden Retriever puppy. Luckily I didn't had to change schools also, so I'm still at Red Bank. So that's kinda it about the change and I can only say, if you are an exchange student and you thinking about changing host families, because it's just not working out and you and you're host family aren't happy, do it. This year is supposed to be the best year in our lifes and I think we should do everything possible so that it's gonna be it. (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen